What is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist?
As an RHN, I evaluate my clients nutritional needs by identifying symptoms that indicate health imbalances. I then provide individualized health plans, which include nutrient dense whole foods, lifestyle recommendations, and natural source supplements in order to bring my clients health back to a state of equilibrium. I believe there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Each client is seen as a unique individual, and whole being. When addressing specific symptoms, every aspect of a person’s lifestyle, dietary habits, physical state, mental health, and emotional well-being is taken into account.
At Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, I went through an in depth training, scientific research, and real life consulting. I have learned about anatomy, chemistry, biochemistry, mind body spirit, mental health support, pathology, and much more. I can simplify nutrition for you and your needs only. I have been working one on one with nutrition clients since 2016.
Why You Should See a Holistic Nutritionist:
- Discover the Root Cause: Instead of taking OTC or prescription medications, we can figure out what is actually causing your symptoms. We will take preventative measures to solve your health imbalances. This can include lifestyle changes, like eating a whole foods diet, developing mindful eating habits, and supplementing with quality grade vitamins and minerals. We can address any symptoms you may be experiencing, such as: headaches, acne, irregular bowel movements, stress, anxiety, hormonal imbalances, etc.
- Inspiration: Mindset is key when it comes to reaching your goals. You won’t have to worry about coming up with meal ideas because I will be providing you with easy and healthy suggestions whenever you need. You will feel uplifted and inspired to keep going after each appointment.
- Support: We meet one hour per week, and you get to share your health concerns, wins, roadblocks, and obstacles with me. I ensure that you receive what you need from every single call. You are encouraged to instant message me throughout the week when you need extra support.
- Baby Steps: Every week we will discuss one new habit that will be realistic to integrate into your current lifestyle. My approach is slow and steady, because overloading you with too much too soon can lead to overwhelm. The goal is to improve your health, naturally and sustainably. You will be making life-long changes that will benefit you forever.
- Ask Questions: There is endless information about nutrition online. It can be overwhelming, so how do you know what is right for you? You will be able to ask me questions anytime to gain clarity on nutritional facts.
If you are interested in learning more about what it is like to work with me as your Holistic Nutritionist, please feel free to comment directly below, send me an email at email@example.com, or DM via FB or IG.